Thursday, March 31, 2011

finna make this a short one

Ayo! Going to make this short and sweet cause I want to get some last shopping in before we head out to Dharmasala early tomorrow morning. Varanasi is amazing, everyone is very nice and fun to talk to and hangout with. For the past two mornings we have been getting up at 6:30 to do yoga on the rooftop of our hotel. The view and temperature up there that early on is amazing. Unfortunatley I am not half as flexible as I need to be to do the positions but it was a really cool and fun experience. Overall I love love love love loooooovvve it here. The food is incredible (coud use 10x more meat). I have a million more things I could say but I dont want to spend all my time on the computer. Just want to say thanks ma and pa for this once in a lifetime opportunity, I can't wait to share everything with you guys. Love you and miss you. AB


Oh and Ma, the hand thing instead of the toilet paper is legit...

3 comments:

  1. So great to hear from you, Adrian, and happy to hear you're LOVING your experience! Can't wait to see the photos and hear the stories! Have someone snap one of you in a yoga position--need that one in the family album! And Pleeeaaase invest in some small packets of kleenex...that's disgusting! Miss you like crazy and love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. from dad,
    Hey "A" glad you are having a wonderful time experiencing and seeing that part of the world. Keep working on your "Downward facing dog" pose. take care Oh by the way, I had a big steak last night....

    ReplyDelete
  3. AB, I hope you're getting enough to eat because you're
    Skinny enough as it is. Sounds like you've got the bathroom regime down. Did you happen to use the facilities on the train to Varanasi? Nice flushing system, hunh?!

    Be safe and have fun,
    - Pete

    P.S. Thanks for the water bottle! It came out great! I owe you.

    ReplyDelete