Sunday, March 27, 2011

Safe and Sound, Pictures to Come

We arrived safe and sound after a very long flight. We spent the day getting acclimated, going to Delhi University, and having a conversation about caste (more to come from the kids on that), and the kids have been great. They are excited and willing, and it's a great pleasure to see the country through their eyes.

I'm no Peter Clark, so I'm not a whiz with the camera, but I will try to update the blog with some pictures later into the trip, likely from Varanasi or certainly in Dharamsala. Tomorrow, we will do some touring around Delhi, the Red Fort and Humayun's Tomb, and then it's a long but fun train ride to Varanasi!
We will keep you all posted in days to come.
Alison

1 comment:

  1. A-Ray, it sounds like you guys are doing well. I'm sure that since you know your way around Delhi and Hamayun's tomb you'll have plenty of time to take pictures. Enjoy the trip and give my best to the crew.

    - Pete

    ReplyDelete